The third D3CL season final PvP rules
Written by: Mag | Date: 2013-09-21 21:22:12 | Related to: D3CL Diablo 3 PvP
It was not easy but have we made it :) The league starts today at 24:00 CET. You can subscribe at any time. The final PvP rules are as follows:
- In duels versus the “Wizard” the skill “Cyclone Strike” is not allowed.
- In duels versus the “Wizard” the skill “Fists of Thunder" with the rune “Thunderclap” is not allowed.
- In duels versus the “Monk” is only allowed to use either “Plague Bats Rune“ or “Hex“.
- In duels versus the “Barbarian” is not allowed to use the skills “Firebats” and “Hex”.
- In duels versus the “Wizard” is not allowed to use “Plague Bats“.
- In duels versus the “Demon Hunter” is not allowed to use “Plague Bats“.
- In duels versus the “Demon Hunter“ the skill Haunt“ is only allowed to use with the rune “Resentful spirit“.
- In duels versus the “Demon Hunter“ must choose between “Zombie dogs“ and “Gargantuan“.
- In duels versus the “Monk”, ”Wizard and “Witch Doctor” is not allowed to use the skill “Wrath of the Berserker”.
- In duels versus the “Demon Hunter” the skill “War cry” is only allowed to use with “no rune”.
- In duels versus the “Demon Hunter” using "Rapid Fire" all skills are allowed.
- The Demon Hunter is not allowed to play the “bunker – style”. This style is defined by laying “Turrets” and/or “Spike Traps” and not coming out from the range of these traps.
- In duels versus the “Wizard“ the skill “Rapid Fire“ is not allowed.
- In duels versus the “Wizard“ the rune “Aid Station“ is not allowed.
- In duels versus the “Barbarian“ the rune “Aid Station“ is not allowed.
Remember about the change in general rules: "Round(s) resulting in a draw (both players kill each other) counts as +1 round for player, who killed his opponent first".
LLD rules are based on d2jsp LLD rules.
|ok time for advertising on serveral websites. also tell your friends about us.|
|May i ask you 1 question ? Why you just refuse to trust me ? WD vs Monk - hex or firebats ? This favors monk like 70-80% . No rules in this match up.
And also WD vs Wizard - banning only firebats doesnt resolve the problem. Ban also Blood ritual + Haunt. Now wizard has a chance.
You playing with wd or monk?
Also tell me why you thonk there is no rule needed. What have been changed since last 3 months? Did monk got buff? Wd nerf? I remember monk was the only one class which can defeat wd, but still much much weaknest then wd. So...?
|Mag i said to give "free rules" or else there will be a problem still xdd
VC rules >>> Witch Doctors are only allowed to use either Plague Bats Rune or Hex against Monks[/size]
|Well about VC rules - they are just not updated. Same lvl monk vs wd monk > wd if wd has to choose btw firebats and hex. Also see last tournaments i've hosted - i made specific rules and definetly is WD vs MONK - no rules.
I just played vs Bleed : WIth the current rules no wd in the world can beat me. NO hex and no firebats is just ... :D. MR Mag -update the rules to this :
WD vs Barbs - WD cannot use Hex and Horrify. Barb cannot use WotB and can use Sprint with all runes except Marathon. Bleed had 0 chance and for 5 rounds i used ignor pain only 3 times.
|free duels -_-
|plz keep this thread on top ;)
|I'm very excited for this tournament, it's my first showing over here! I am well known PvP Wiz from US. Host the VC stuff, etc. I like the rules on this site. However in the next season I will suggest a few changes for Wizard vs Monk/WD as I posted in the Season 3 Discussion Forums. I absolutely understand how difficult it is to balance a tournament because in the end you can't please everyone. With PvP arguably heading downhill less players are participating and many of the veterans are sick of discussing balancing and no longer care.
A skilled WD geared for Spirit Barrage is exceptionally deadly. I agree with NoF3ar about some kind of blood ritual ban. While I don't agree with banning active skills that a WD is used to using (SB, Firebats, Haunt) I think a passive ban is very easy for them to become accustom to. The main problem with Haunt/SB with Blood Ritual is that the WD can play incredibly defensive and off screen attack while regenerating health. A Blood Ritual ban forces the WD to either stack gear based health regeneration (Pot, LPS) instead of Armor.
However this can be saved for Season 4! I'm excited even though there is a very small player pool for US. GL to everyone and Hi!
|Thank you Salty, the best response i´ve ever red here! Constructive and without useless heat.
With people like you, we can get this league rolling!
|Thanks KNHO! It really sucks that US PvP Community took such a hard hit from the announcement of ROS. But there are many people that will stick around and I see many new people gearing up everyday that hopefully will bring new Meta to the table. I have developed some new Meta for Wizards which I am anxious to use in another tournament setting!|
|hello :) nice to see a good pvp wiz player :) so few of them in d3. we have lack of players on us since the beginning. i dont know why ;/ hope you'll attract some new people :)|
|hi might be off topic but where do i get into a league match,|